Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bring it home (as in Shaun's house la).

Ah, i feel so left out. But anyhoo..

Well, people AS MUCH AS I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE AS A CHEERLEADER. Sadly.. I can't lar, really. I have to be in Bkt Jalil the whole damn day or else.. Well, my mum will kill me. Haha. But all the best lar, you've all been training hard for this.. You guys will definitely win it if u keep ur heads cool. Ken, Bryan, Chris, Kevan.. Bang in the goals. Andrew.. Keep the midfield engine running. Pat and Hans, we'll kill ya if u kids screw up. Shaun, whip in those crosses. Richard, Ben, Han Ken and ur defensive mates.. Make damn sure those opposing strikers can't sleep at night.
RVN's. Promise me.. When the whistle blows. Unleash Hell.

Take photos.. I'll make some cool ass team portrait for u guys. Haha.

All the best, fags.. And im not gay.

1 comment:

. k e n ` - said...

ahaha .. going to cheer the cheerleaders instead of the athletes.. wat is the world coming to.. even the sentence "cheer the cheerleaders" doesnt sound right..