Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I can't believe i took 2 hours to do this.

Okay peeps, i think i notified ALL of you abt what's going down on me birthday so i don't have to post any details on the blog for security purposes. Haha. However, i'm gonna post a map to make it easier for you guys.

One thing though, try to limit down the amount of drivers so only a few have to actually UNDERSTAND this map. Shaun will probably already be there with me.. So, pandai2 la u all settle.

Anyhoo.. Blogger's being a bitch, so just click on these links.

Map 1
Map 2

Notes :
Map 1

*My direction starts from KJ station, so get ur ass there and begin hunting.
*The tunnel's kinda steep, so Ken.. If you're driving you gotta go really slow and Jeff.. I don't think you can fucking make it. Hahaha. There's another way using the federal highway.. Call me if u need help.

Map 2
*Nothing much to say here except just follow the damn road, across a bridge and turn right just before you hit the highway.
*The monkey marks where my condo's situated.

Hope you guys can understand it.. Ciao.


No comments: