Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Playable ?

Hey guys no new posts , so i thought i would update you guys on my board game. Well, basically its all done, except for few of my counters.. i have a freaking user testing session tomorrow in campus also called a fiesta where 23 board games collide to see who wins.. yea bullshit.. hahah... k neways this isnt exactly my final but itll be done on week 14 which is after raya break.. tomorrow is just my prototype but it can be said that it is 3/4 done. Here is just a pic of my main board . how it looks like.... well i cant upload the damn image .. coz its too damn big ...neway see u guys this raya hahaah...!! AND guess what im studying for my msian studies test at the same time... AND guess what ... my test is 2morrow!!! wohoo happy user testing and msian studies test at the same time.. AND guess what thursday ive got my poster final... AND user testing.. ohh user testing runs for 2 days... ahhaha

No comments: