Sunday, November 05, 2006

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Okla...as u all know i'll be leaving for Langkawi for the flying academy. This is kinda like a goodbye to u all. I just want u guys to know that i will miss you all...i know la its not like im going to some foreign country half around the world and i can come back like every week if i wanted to...but still...i wont be able to hang out and see as much of u guys...yamcha in lotus...wasting time at shauns house...doing stupid stuff and more la. Anyways thanks for everything...thanks for the trip to genting...had alot of fun. Most importantly thanks for the memories, thanks for the laughter, thanks for the smiles and thanks for the friendship. I'll try and make it back for Christmas and Chinese New Year and hopefully for all of ur other farewells(and maybe bring back some yummy yummy liquor...i mean the beer there is cheaper then water...u open the tap, beer comes out). I realise that when i finally finish my training and come back in about 14 months, most of u guys would have gone overseas to further ur studies...so incase i dun get to see u before u leave...sorry for my past wrong doings and goodluck to u. God willing one fine day in the future when we each own part of the world we would still see each other. Ok ciao people. See you when I see u. take care.

7 comments:

. k e n ` - said...

have fun in langkawi man.. we'll miss u bitch..

Anonymous said...

makes me feel like crying after reading it ahaha

Nimalan D said...

I know I'm not exactly RVN and that I dun see you around a lot anymore but I'm still going to miss you dude :D

Anonymous said...

bye richardo...have fun there

kacangbendy said...

ciao richard

Ben Tay said...

RICHARD I'M GONNA MISS YOUUU. TAKE CARE. I LOVE YOU. Wah wah anyway nice try in making me cry, almost la at least.

HenryG. said...

BYe chard. See you clown!