Friday, December 01, 2006

Eh since the blog's kinda quiet. Everybody just do this.

But first..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's an inter-college party @ Ruums KL. Nothing official. It's opened to all.
Doesn't matter if you're
from Inti, Taylor's or even Limkokwing..
Do check it out, this Monday, 4th of december.
6.30 onwards.
Click here for further details.
Oh, and guess whose photographing?
It's RM50 but if we all go in groups i can get cheaper.

---



Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Ahmad Fazil Fuad
Birth Date : 2nd August 1988
Current Status : Not single, not married.
Eye color : Boring Black.
Hair Color: Boring. Boring Black.
Righty or Lefty : Righty, not very artistic, traditionally.
Zodiac Sign : Leoo. Rawr.

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage: Malay
Your Fears : Dissapointing the people around me (friends + family) and not achieving my goals.
Your Weaknesses : Same as Ben. My ego, and insecurity.
Your Perfect Pizza : Mozarella cheese topped with Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, Nat Portman and Eva Green.


Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : I need more sleep.
Your Bedtime : 3-4 these days.
Your most missed memory : 37th troop days and football(not futsal) days.

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke with loads of ice. (this is a big issue for me.. i'll go into detail later)
McDonald's or Burger King : Mcdonalds's.
Single or group dates: Single. But groups can be fun as well. Haha.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas, less branding but more substance. But nike has cooler ads.
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lotus teh special.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate, all over Jessica Alba. Hoho.
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino.

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : No
Curse : Occasionally all time. Heh.

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Refer to Genting post.
Gone to the mall: I'm on holiday. Go figure.
Been on stage: Nup.
Eaten sushi: Oh yea.
Dyed your hair: Nup. Haha.

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Yea. Haha.
Changed who you were to fit in: Ppl do it for me. Haha.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : 28

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy.
(Okay i'll be shallow for this one)
Best eye colour: Green.
Best hair colour: Dark Brown.
Short or long hair: Short. I don't really fancy very long hair.

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago : Playing with my nephew.
1 hour ago : Fighting with my nephew.
4.5 hours ago : Eating duck rice.
1 month ago : Not sure.
1 year ago : Finished SPM.

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: it when she laughs.
I feel: fat.
I hate: being left out and taken for granted.
I hide: my sorrows.
I miss: school.
I need: to lose weight.

I tag all u fags.

No comments: