Thursday, July 26, 2007

Shy la Bryan, if i put my own name.

Did you know that we have 297 posts currently posted on this blog? That's like 120 more then my own blog. And here's a random fact : there were 56, wait let me repeat FIFTY FUCKING SIX posts written on the month of february when this blog was established that's like an average of 2 posts a day, considering february has only 28 days. Hahahaha. You guys should like read the old post, it's really entertaining to see how much we er.. matured. Tan would bitch about his pastry classes, shaun would be fucking me for not being ready when he picks me up and ken would be banging XXX. Remember who that is?

and ANDREW was posting photos.


What the fuck?


So, read up, and I hope it inspires you to write something. Anything.
I'm gonna shop for plastic folders now. Ta.


No comments: