Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sugar Bear

Yammy, I guess we've been through quite a lot together eh? Especially from secondary 3, 4 and 5 where scouts really kicked off, all the way to the time when you taught me how to smoke. YES MUM, IF YOU'RE READING THIS IT WAS KIN IAN!

"Eh where you?"
"At home."
"Wanna yc?"
"Where?"
"Anywhere."
"Come pick me up?"
"K. Bawa rokok."
"WATAFUCK!?"

We could be on either sides of the conversation. Sigh, i remember months before i left, it was always me and you, when others had classes.

Haha. I'll always remember the days where you tap me on my shoulder and bring me to one side during scouts. Which always scared the hell out of me, cuz 9/10 times, something's missing of RM400 magically disappeared from the troop accounts. Other then that, you were probably the most efficient and prolific out of all of us in the COH. You know that I'd always give you props for that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One thing about you that I'll always remember, it isn't your face or anything else but the act of sending you home, especially when you fucking forced me to drive into that FUCKING junction which I will have to make that U-TURN OF DEATH. Especially when I drive the Carnival, which made it hell. Other then Andrew, you hold the record number of times that i sent home.

Oh and another thing you are the only fucking person who can score 82 for add math and 51 for mod maths. Fucking retard.

Photobucket
Fuckin' hell, you were always taller then me.

Anyway bro, sorry i couldn't be there to send you off to embark upon your most interesting/life changing stage in your life (fucking-finally, you slacker), I'm just glad that I was a part of almost everything before.

You take care now, Sugar Bear.

xoxo.

______

Photobucket
While rummaging through the old pics of yam, I found this.
Fuckin' hell. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gooooooo Ungul!!

*toe touch*

Hahahahahhahahaha