Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's only starting to crack me up.



I didn't find it funny until recently, but I know that it got you peeing in your pants, Shaun. Hahaha. Man, that's almost like a year ago. Andrew gave you shit for liking it too.

Speaking of Andrew, his birthday is coming up in a few months time and I was thinking of doing something special, with the blog. Well, of course eeverybody, i mean EVERYBODY has to contribute a post, that goes even without saying. However, I just thought instead of just writing an emo post, we should have like a theme. So everyone's post can be about the same AND different at the same time. I was thinking something like, "What would Andrew do?" Like we come out with a random/real situation and just write what he actually would had done if he was in it.

Or maybe something else, suggestions please?

No comments: