Sunday, May 28, 2006

O_o

OMG.. i cant believe i FUCKING MISSED THAT!

Ken, you know that i wouldnt had missed that la rite? If only King would had told me wtf was their plan when he called me that night, i would had sneaked out and walk to dj if i knew.. serious. I've known you for more then half of my lifetime and u know that to me, nothing else comes as close as this. So.. Happy birthday, fucker it was kinda fucked up la if u knew what i was doing that night and i dont know about you but i would've been pissed if our roles were reversed. so what im trying to say is that im sorry man. wont happen again. so yea, happy birthday again and dont ever fucking forget me when you become a famous engineer. haha.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were in the same class throughout primary and i've known you for like 11 years but this is the only decent pic i have. Happy birthday, bitch.



Okay, that's probably the gayest post in our blog. Right next to that spiderman one.

6 comments:

. k e n ` - said...

ahah .. ok man .. at least u went for the free dinner .. mahai .. my bday i spend u .. wheres my present b!tch ?

Andrew said...

i wonder who went "oh fuck" when we told him it was kens bday? hahaha faggot

Ng Wern Eik. said...

THATS WHY BOTH OF YOU AND THE SPIDERMAN BLOGGER ARE CHEERLEADERS!

GAY WHAT!

. k e n ` - said...

im not a blady cheerleader la .. wat u talking abt wei

Ng Wern Eik. said...

You all stupid or what.

I meant fazil and ben.

Ben as in the spiderman blogger.

GEDDIT.

. k e n ` - said...

owhhh .. u weren't that clear la.. u said "thats why both of you AND the spiderman blogger".. u shud have said "thats why both THE spiderman blogger and zil are cheerleaders"