Saturday, May 27, 2006

thanks .

ahhhh .. i'd like to take this opportunity to THANK everyone who wished me .. thank you very much ppl ... wat happened last nite .. that one, i dun have to post la .. u all can do it .. and of course my gf carmen.. thank you so much for EVERYTHING... im very very very grateful to have u ..benjamin tay seng kit.. wait for ur turn .. its coming .. dont worry ... ahaha .. fucking hell .. u guys fucking put me in a pinafore and take pics.. hope u guys had fun .. ur turns are coming .. thanks again everyone.. its good to know i have friends who readily come to my hse in the middle of the night to kidnap me so they can strip me to my underwear AND put me in an undersized pinafore and take pics..

3 comments:

Ben Tay said...

haha no problem man. It's not my idea la... They putting all the blame on me

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»