Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Warning...hit+run.

Beware of blardy fat "BAYI's(singh)" on a motorcycle with a baton on the streets of our beauti-full-of-cars city, KL. 2 days ago i was stuck in a jam downtown.. cars were moving but it was a pretty bad crawl. suddenly i heard a freakin loud thud like the kind u hear when u go over a branch or something but this was different, it was either from the side or the top of my car. For a moment i was looking fanatically for the cause only to find out that there was nothing other then a pathetic old fat ass singh with his turban on a motorbike wearing a poker face at the left side of my car. i caught an image of him on my left side mirror pretending to be just another mortocyclist. SUddenfuckinly after passing my car i saw that jack taking out a baton he hid with his left hand, thus hitting another car at full force. I went mental for a sec trying pull some usual kelisa advertisment stunts but unfortunately there werent enough space(trust me). when i got down i examined my car and true enough, the dent was there,left side. i dont have a camera so cannot take any pictures. i'll try to take a pic of it and post it up soon. so for the time being, when u guys see a chibai face that matches all the above, knock him down and chor kau him before he leaves his trademark on ur car.

No comments: