Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bang-Kok

Swadeeka...or Swadeekap... haha im not sure which is it.. Anyways... hi gays.. im back!! Tadaiimaa.....means im back in Jap i think .. well it should be..i watch too much anime... Let me tell you the story of Bang-Kok.. starring Choo Shaun Kit, Chow Chia Li, and the others... hahah..

Day 1 / Wednesday
Got up at 0530 hours 2gether with my dad, coz he wuz going to send me to the airport with his junk of a car, the kembare, after everything inlcuding double checking, bathing, brushing teeth, shitting went to the all famous place, unbelievabruya, ultimate, killer nice food, superb service of a place, still thrashing Syed Bistro, super tasty drinks that is Lotus Nasi Kandar Penang at 0600 hours. Arrived, ate, drank, departed and headed for LCCT which is just before KLIA. Long drive, had a good bonding session with my dad. "So got your stuff?", "Ya, got". "Don't on air-cond open window k?" . "Okay" "Okay la". Half an Hour later pfft pfft pfft *sound of wind blowing against our bodies and hair* . Arrived at LCCT at 0650 hours , boarding time 0750 hours, hug hug , went to the check in counter, got my tick didn't check in any bags, love to travel light, then entered the departure hall, never entered LCCT before and to say the least, it isn't too shabby, then i went to the check in gates sat down there waited for the plane then entered the plane at boarding time which is 0750 hours. 1 hour 45 minutes flight *slept through 1 hour 30 minutes of it, lemme tell u the other 15 minutes of ordeal..so.. i got up rite ?? cool.. landing soon...captain announced.. so got ready and shit.. den i realized i did not fill my arrival card up fully..so i needed a pen looked behind saw dis guy doing something ... I could have just gotten a pen in the airport but i thought well since im already traveling, might as well strike up a conversation and try to look cool and all and also friendly k, so i stood up looked behind half eyed, i asked " Hi, excuse me,do you have a pen ?" then when i fully stood up, i saw him holding a pen filling up his card, I was thinking wtf how can u be so stoopid u dumbass, were u born stupid or wat !! wtf!? The fella stare cock at me... lifted up his pen.. with this look on his face..*boy, do i look like im filling this card up with the shit from my ass that just poured out , out of nowhere * look . Then i cover line, yea can i borrow it later ?? hahha !! then he say yea sure.. not really la.. he sort of nodded his head..*freaking insulting my intelligence issit boy ?* ... Ok thats the beginning of one of the bad mornings I will ever have in my life..got the pen later on filled it up then landed, check passport all, went out to the arrival hall, I was supposed to wait for Chia and her mom and her manager coz they took a later flight. So anyway I went to sit at the arrival hall seats there... slept awhile looked around awhile went to the toilet pee, wash hands.. everything was going fine... waited some more then, i decided i needed to go to the toilet again.. peed, k it started again, finished i walked towards the sink, they're taps were automated lke ours but a lil different, as i was walking towards the tap there wuz this guy there standing next to the sink wiping his hands with tissue, ok back to me, i went to the sink tried the first tap, sensor sensor abit cannot u know..bahger. i wuz flinging my hands about, so i thought spoil ady, went to the 2nd sink, fling fling about again.. no water u know ! wth man.. jus now can then now cannot.. then the fella wiping his hands, stared at me awhile.. gave this look *prob borned dumb where he mistook a guy writing something with a pen for shit* moved towards me a little bit, put his hands right at the sensor... then water came out.. low and behold!! ahaha... after that... he just stared at the ground and exited the bathroom, i stood there in disbelief ahahha... i keep thinking the sensor thing like 1u damn easy wei.. y dis 1 so diff make me look so stoopid!! ahahha.. neway went back to the arrival hall and waited.... Continued

Lazie blog for now..haha

No comments: