Friday, April 13, 2007

My House.

Yea i know u guys dun go to my house nemore but heres some pics i found in my cam... old ones..really old....

I used to clean my own table everyday after school.


.....my gardener... heh

I wonder how my house is like now ?? hows bubbles guys!?? Do u guys visit her often ?? oh and update... my maid left 25th march... so no more yati... cya yati.... good luck wif everything.... take care... jaga diri ya.... and i have a new maid.. she's monogolian i think ... im not sure ahhahah!! nono wait she's vietnamese i think... hahaha i duno!! well .. neway i just wanna giv a shout out to those i didnt say bye to b4 i left... sorry yea.... err manda the panda, Napek, Boon, Raj... ahhah , Hung, Loong, and if ur reading this Terence Hor.... ahh.. thats it i guess... see ya guys huh... later....

1 comment:

ShaunDeroo- said...

And to whoever i missed out !! hahaha sorry !!