Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Nah!

Ok here are the other pics u impatient lil asses ... i know la back in msia people are only beginning to learn how to read... hahah!!!

Here goes:


outside the room.. well this is the whole dorm thing.


Parking lot and err crap ass swimming pool(will emphasize on that if u ask me)

Outside my dorm theres a center for puppetry arts.

Walkway outside my dorm.

Tilt head: street someway outside my dorm ahah! (i got it straight from cam lazy edit)

"The Bridge" someway outside my dorm towards atlantic station.

Nearing atlantic station someway outside my dorm haha..

This is dillards, something like parkson, but err MUCH MUCH more exp. they sell Coach here i think. Dillards is in Atlantic station.

Outside dillards someway outside my dorm.

This is boneheads, lo and behold, this place is like nandos, exactly actually they have peri-peri and all but they call it piri-piri ahahaha, and they serve fish as well.


So thats it for now... well i think those pics arent enuff huh ?? ill post more later.... yea right!! ahah ill update as much as possible... been to other places but u know my name aint Fazil.

Guess what ? Bonus ? Woohoo!



The good ol' days. huh ?

Shaundy-

No comments: