Thursday, April 06, 2006

The lost parking ticket experiment. (mil the saviour)

So, i'll get to the title soon enough .. woke up this morning.. i THOUGHT it would be like every other day .. went out for lunch with shaun, chiali, richard, and tan at chap fan ... so after that .. i went to KFC Atria to buy lunch for my brother... while i was entering the carpark, i saw aqmil a fellow RVN who we dont have pictures of.. he's been in RVN as long as all of us.. little did i know he would be my SAVIOUR!.. after buying KFC, i got into my car.. then i realised ... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PARKING TICKET?! .. search frantically in my car.. went back to KFC and asked the counter lady if she saw any ticket.. FUCK NO! .. its gone...

went back to my car and searched again .. not there.. went back to KFC AGAIN .. not there.. den i met aqmil at lotus cuz i told him i would be joining him for lunch since he was alone... did some brainstorming to see if there was a solution witout me having to pay 20 or 30 bux for the fucking piece of paper.. thinking abt the "tiong" method.. but there was a bump at the exit .. very hard.. i couldnt use my touch n' go cuz the card wont work if i didnt "touch" in.. den me and him went and check if we could just pull out a ticket from the entrance and ciao .. there was a camera there.. so that wouldnt work.. so we decided it was gonna be the "tiong" method edi ... kinda dangerous.. got into mil's x-trail, which was parked OUTSIDE.. and then went into the parking lot through the parkson entrance.. then it hit me ! .. can we take the parking ticket AND touch in ? .. so BOTH of us can get out without using the "tiong" style... it was worth a try .... so we stopped at the parking machine.. mil pressed the ticket 1st.. when the ticket came out .. he touched my touch n' go card.. i was so fucking glad to hear that "tit tit" sound! .. he took the ticket and we got in!..

*note: parking for first 15mins was free, thats why i decided to take a ticket instead of using my touch n go... if i used the touch n go, it would straight away charge rm1.20 or sth to my card.. im not gonna fucking pay 1.20 for parking inside for 5 mins...

First part was successful.. mil dropped me at my car.. den ... it was time... i stopped at the exit .. touched my card.. VOILA ! the bar went up... i drove out .. aqmil was following behind .. his turn .. he put the parking ticket in .. success! ..

we both got out without me needing to pay 20 or 30 bux for the piece of shit paper ... AQMIL MY SAVIOUR!!!!!!... thank u!

so anyways... to those of u who is gonne lose ur parking ticket in the future... u can try wat we did .. this would require a place that accepts touch n' go cards and another car.. good luck..

4 comments:

ShaunDeroo- said...

ahha sorhai

Anonymous said...

Just shows the stupidity of a rvn fellow operson . no wonder aqmil doesnt want his picture in .

Anonymous said...

eh shuddup la hans .. im doing everyone a favour .. nxt time u'll thank me if u lose ur ticket..

zillieman said...

this fat ass might not even be able to drive summore wanna talk so much.