Wednesday, February 08, 2006

8th wonder of the World is Shaun's House.

Shaun's House. THE place that we hang out the most i think. Many shit happens in shaun house. Haha . I miss the old days, college life aint that fun man. I am an living example to those fatties. If you are a fatty and reading this. Join RVN training .. we dont charge,as long as you can play and dont be a sohai can dy like ... *names shouldnt be mentioned,those shud know who.. the failing ones who cant love the game* . I think the most memorable moment is .........

Well , college life has separated us from the group. Sounds damn gay weih,but nevertheless .. it's our future. Greetings to king and bondage. Nistelrooy my ass. AHaha ! Eh,at least right i scored almost all the games in copa.I cant take penalty for nuts. HAHA .. anywaysss... hope to see you guys soon.

Wala to the founders of RVN.

No comments: