Monday, February 06, 2006

First Bullshit Story.. many more to come

Alrites.. Lets get this started shall we ?.. This is gonna make u RVNs laugh.. I heard from a source that XXX said poemz party was BORING.. I QUOTE XXX "i bet 100 bux it wuz boring =X" and a reply was "IT WASN'T THAT BAD LAR" .. XXX subsequently said my source lied .. AND THEN "i asked other ppl adi,dey said boring".. somewhere b4 or after that conversation, my source asked if he was going.. his reply was something like "POEMZ party damn bored one"... i'd LOVE to know who ACTUALLY said poemz party was boring.. 1st fucking things FIRST..PPL DONT HAVE TO LIE IF THEY HAD FUN!.. ALRITEZ???SORRY U WERENT INVITED!!.. but u dont hafta save ur face and say that shit!.. The party WAS FUCKING AWESOME.. ! If i should say so myself .. I'm positively fucking sure almost everyone had fun there.. Even those who lost their money gambling had a great time .. rite PANDAAAA ?.. HAPPY CNY TO ALL U RVNs OUT THERE ! - emporio.A

No comments: