Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I guess it's a sad day.

Feb 7th 2006 , 8.50pm.What a sad day.Today i got my uniform for kitchen and pastry class , and guess what ! I wore it and forgot to put it back in my locker when i change back. It's goneee .. goneeee ! The 3 hrs moment together. The smell of the apple tart on the shirt. Emm yummy, but it's over.I will cherish the moment with you chef jacket. I have to carry on,get a new one..im sorry.Actually i left it on the bench cause i was rushing to go play pool. I forgot all bout it after i change back n left it on the bench in the locker room.Some gay fuck never put in the lost n found department instead he took it.Bloody fuck tart. Must be some gay child,bloody hell.

Homework for LKW : Roll the best joint and make sure it's tight.Make sure the process is good.Moreover, it should be fast and perfect. (hhahahaha,do they give you as assignment?)

Han ken why so sad ? and what the heck is ME LOVE ? sounds like those in my college. " me go toilet.me go eat.me go class.me go play gay " . Dont be sad han ken. u want pork chop i got alot in my college. the leg as big as an elephant also got.

No comments: