Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Nightmare Valentine's.

First of all , those couples out there. Happy Valentine's Day. haha !

Okay this is a nightmare day to freaking remember for the rest of my life.I thought it's gonna be just an ordinary day. But somehow it turned out bad. Haha , although i've got no one to celebrate with,but.. things have to happen.

Here we go. Today is my pastry class in the kitchen. I was doing the bread rolls .. then i wanted to go back my place. So i turned and then i accidentally hit my head towards to the wall cause it was so "SPACIOUS" . Then i was happy at first cause i felt the pain and no blood. Then all my college friends started to say that there was blood,and i thought it was a joke. Then i put my hand on the forehead and go lower and i saw blood. It was a deep cut they said, but now it's okay. So i hope it doesnt need stitches. It hurts. It does. Haha , still can laugh some more.My father says it's a pussy cut. Haha , cannot even see the wound. Bahger !

Well,for Valentine's. After putting DRESSING on my wound then we had a 10 minute break. So i went to the chinese stalls for a drink with friends. Then one of those flower girl came..and ask me whether i'm Bryan. Then she gave it to me and said it was from someone. I was happy at first then when i see the message. It was SUCKS. The message wrote : I am gay and i am so into you. You're a hot guy. Happy Valentine's Day.
what the fuck !!! i saw , i stone and i stone. I thought it was from my classmates or those want to prank me. Then my friend told me one of those Pondan/Bapuk asked for my name yesterday. It's damn scary man ! Fucking gay !! It's the worst day of my life. A scar and a valentine's day to remember. The freaking gay is more feminine than any girls. Damn it !

Crap the day ! Nightmare !

No comments: