Monday, February 06, 2006

I heard alot today

Here It Goes

When i first heard what XXX said , i was half pissed , to whoever that doesnt know that (it means half pissed la like half mad kinda thing i think). Neway , we were eating lunch at that time, so i didnt think much of it . But while i was eating the "devil" as chee alwiz says told me to shut XXX up. So that is wut brought me here today. Oh yeah greetings to all RVN and former RVN (mister vin diesel).

To mister vin diesel:
So called "source" : are u going to XXX's party ?
Quoting myself : nope, sure dem ugly 1 la his face. Dont tell me u wanna see meh?
So called "source" : nola its not that bad la.
Quoting myself : i bet u a 100 bucks his face is damn ugly.
So called "source" : no , come to think of it .. i think his face is damn ugly.

Did i ever go through that conversation ?? No right ..
so i hope i dont hav to anytime soon la mister vin diesel...
I guess u know who u are...

-This is not vengeance its just a birds eye view of what is reality
I dont mind it if ppl found it boring , becoz its not my place to judge. Coz their opinions are up to them not to me.
But for you mister diesel , to say somethin like that....... it could be somethin youre not satisfied with....

No comments: