Sunday, March 19, 2006

King, Drew.. We are indeed, kinda stupid.


I'm happy with my life. Seriously. If i was to asked to point out all my major regrets in my life, there's not even a handful. Well, from the top of my head, here they are :
  1. I should had studied a little harder for SPM.
  2. I should had treated her a little bit better.
  3. I should had spent a little bit more time with my grandad.
  4. I SHOULD HAD FUCKING WENT FOR TIESTO!
The initial plan was, Drew, King and I were supposed to go with Khing Wei and her sis's friends. But noooo, we kept saying 'ah, later only decide lar.' Not a very smart thing to do lar.

However, yesterday. ShaunandChiali, Drew, King, Richard, Chee and I decided to drive all the way to the Pit Party after watching football in Hartamas lar just to check it out, or perhaps.. Sneak in. Haha. Sneak in. Haha. When we reached, there was a fuckload of people shuffling inside and even outside the fucking rave area. The music was just.. Fucking awesome. When Tiesto reached the climax of Lethal Industry.. I nearly wet my pants. I nearly strangled Kind and Drew for not deciding a little bit earlier.

We waited like 2 hours for Traffic lar. But sadly, he didn't play it. At least not until when we were getting in my car lar(which was parked 9854132189 miles away). The song was already climaxing when we asked Shaun(FASTEST DRIVER IN THE WORLD!!!) to drive us back there.

Yea, it ended as soon as we arrived.

Anyway, I can say that the whole fucking world was there lar. I saw Khing and 5 other people from Limkokwing(even that annoying guy in Shaun's class who always disturbs Stesh and Chiali). Wei Jin and a few folks formerly from DU. Wilson, Son, Ju they all and a few seniors from DJ. Isa from SriKDU and a guy(oh my god i forgot his name!) from Rover H.

Fuck man.

Sigh. So that's all for today.. I'm gonna shop for my new comp now. Tata.

4 comments:

chard said...

Road Trip!!!!!!Woooooohoooooo!!!!

chee.hau said...

zil..why didnt u write about what happened at hartamas ??

Anonymous said...

NOTHING HAPPENED AT HARTAMAS LAR!

J-KhOO said...

Oi macha...~!
u should have told me yall cudn't get in..

i cud just transfer the chop on your hand...
i did that with 5 ppl..
and they all got in...

owh well..
perhaps when TiesTo comes back??
Cheers~!

-Wei Jinn-