Thursday, March 09, 2006

Stuart-rry .

Since this blog is dying.. ill just post wats been going on in my hse.. the past few nights ... or weeks ... this creature has been freeloading on my hse.. reminding me of myself in shauns hse .. feeding on my socks, shoes and wat not .. this blady shit is pretty damn smart .. been avoiding my mouse trap for almost a week now .. put cheese bread and bread .. and finally ... sometime last night .. i caught the bitch !!!!!! ... it looks like this :

stuart-rry ..fucking huge man im telling u.. been feeding well on my socks and shoes..

Those who has been to my hse, u would roughly know the size of my marble tile.. compare the size of the tile with the rat .. u get a really big rat.

and how did the name stuart-rry come abt?? .. theres this genius ... stuart little + jerry = stuart-rry .. i duwanna say who lar .. but im sure u ppl shud know .. but its a runner like jerry man .. u can run ... but u cant hide bitch! gotcha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wtf ken!! mahai.. damn fucking huge weih..