Monday, March 20, 2006

Remember remember, the 15th of MArch!

The initial plan for this day was to meet up with a few "family members" and go out for dinner together but lil' did i noe.........
15th March 2006,

6.17pm. - After college andrew yap told me to drop my car in his house and that since it's my b'day he would drive me instead.

6.45pm. - We(andrew, LA, Chris and myself) arraived at rileys to play some foosball while waitin for the rest to get ready and shaun to get back from cyberjaya...I called Brian R and he said he was still sleeping. Minutes later ken arraived and we started foosing and that was when i started wonderin to myself, "how romantic...playin foosball on my 18th bday.. haih...".

8.15pm. - After foosing for and hour and the half, Drew said that it was time for us to go. Then he told me that the rest were already downstairs... we went down and guess wat i saw??? NO one! Andrew said that they were suppose to be here and that we were goin to go to "satellite" for dinner as planned. Then, out of no where Zil came speeding in his KIA and stoped directly in front of me. the sliding door opened, andrew caught me and they threw me in the damn torture mobile(trust me u dowanna be in there blindfolded)... In the car were 4 of my very close friends, FAzIL, Kwok Liang, Bryan Tan and that son of a....#%$# nice mother, BEnJAmin TAY. I was blindfolded almost instantly, both my hands were tied and my legs, tan and tay were sittin on it. I wondered if it was the work of BOndage CHEE but he wasnt in the car...

8.30pm. - IT HAS BEGUN... the torture begins., i couldn't see anythin at that point so everythin that happened to me was based on taste, smell, sound and the fuckin pain. First; toothpaste, then tomato ketchup, then marker pen and finally... lighter and CANDLES! those sadistic mother farkers.... not just did they fuckin striped me and messed me up but they freaking stoped the car and lit a few candles(2 if im not mistaken) and started drippin hot wax all over my body! The louder i screamed the louder they laughed... those sick bastards... i was merely just layanin them by yelling la. ok la i admit, it was a lil painful. They were taking pictures and videos while the others were at it and finally after wat felt like 20mins or so, kwok Liang suggested to stop BUT NO... BENJAMIN TAY said "NONONONO not enough..., must make sure his whole nipple turn pink in colour first" it was then,i started to actually freak and blowing off the candles(dunno why i din think of that earlier)...IT was not a very smart thing to do la cause after doin that they almost suffocated me by puttin a palm over my mouth and continued dripping... Everyone of them sign my body with the marker before stopping.

9.00pm. - "OK we reached satellite edi!", said Bryan as soon as the car came to a halt. I was still topless, blindfolded and one side of my shoe was missing. they held me tight and guided me down the damn mobile and as soon as my foot touched the solid ground i shouted "Tolong tolong POLIS TOLONG!!!" they took of my blindfold and i saw two things, my second house(a.k.a HQ to those of u that don noe i live there and so is Chia Li now)and... a creampie flyin towards my face. Courtasy of the infamous chef BRyan Tan Joo Aun(thanx). I was also warmly greeted by the fantastic 4 who left me to rot and not to mention, set me up; drew, ken ,chris,LA.

9.07pm. - My body = GG... damn blardy dirty. I started cursing all the way from outside shauns hse to the grill and was still cursing... they told me to quickly clean up and that everyone was hungry edi. so i walked into 'my' hse cursing and cursing and as soon as i took off one side of my shoe and entered the house... there i was, stuned. Like seriously speechless/stone/gong liow... There they were, 25 of them all together... singin me a birthday song together with a cake with candles indicatin that im of legal age.

9.15pm. - i was still stoning back in the stoneage. never was i so stone in my life(not even as stone as that nite when we "overnite" in shauns hse, ken, andrew, pak ken, Tan, shaun, chris. haha). Everyone started feasting on Khing Wei's pasta, the pizza agnes bought and the fried chicken. K.Wei is a rather good cook(you'll be surprise)...

Well thats about it... sorry i took so long to update though. Richard will be posting the pics. my comp got prob uploading it, connection too slow i guess. PS. im greatful to have all u guys as my friends. All of u that made it and also those of u who couldnt make it... not forgettin those who don even noe bout it or don give quite a fuck about me la...

To all of u who helped make it possible... thank u so much and i will never ever forget that nite. It was by far the greatest and most unforgettable moment/nite of my life. And to the one who took the liberty and trouble and all the unnecessary inconvenience to make the nite even possible, Agnes Lim, i will always love u.

No comments: