Friday, March 10, 2006

Nolar, I mean.. Seriously lar.

Just came back from Underworld 2, but what Bryan said in the car really got me thinking lar..
Everything is changing. Here's a list of examples :
  • It was always just Ben and I lar.. But since i broke up, everybody either has gotten a girlfriend or going to get one. (koff! Shaun and Chiali! Koff!)
  • Our HQ is potentially obselete. One of these days we might just drop by at Shaun's house and find the door actually LOCKED. Haha.
  • Somebody actually had to drive me home today.
  • Chee hardly drives anymore.
  • Bryan grabbed my ass. (not much of a change lar)
  • Kin Ian and Andrew got their license.
  • Ben became a cyborg.
  • Transitions from pre-paid to post-paid for some of us. Or just 2 effking phonelines. (Mentioning of names not needed)
So yea, if u ask me, let's just do this fucking time capsule thing. Seriously, like it or not, having girlfriends and being in different study enviromnents will eventually drift us away. I'm not saying it's a bad thing or that u should dump ur girlfriend's for RVN. I'm just stating facts, we all know this was gonna happen sooner rather then later. It's life. So, why not we just try our best to keep it strong by doing what we do best. Stupid things. Like.. the time capsule. Hahaha.

Sorry la, i know that i usually fuck people up for being emo. But don't u think it's true? Hahaha.


Image hosting by Photobucket
No relation whatsoever to my post but, she's one vampire
you won't mind sucking on ur..
neck, eh?
Bet you guys thought i was gonna say somtin else right?
You sick fuckers!

No comments: