Sunday, March 26, 2006

Me in college.


Well , just to let all of you know. Hahah , it's coming to an end of my first term. Wonderful experience learned. Haha , i learned a lot man .. in the kitchen especially. never look at chics while cutting something , you might cut your own fingers. haha .. almost everybody in my class has cut themselves before. Hahah .. Well here's a pic of my group. No chics. Hahaha ..

This is my group. Well , practically going to spend my whole 2 years with them. Hahah .. new friends .. college. well , that's life. hahaha .. that guy with the highest hat is my lecturer. Hahah , boring guy though. Class start at 9 , only 10 something can start. He talks damn a lot. Stand until can sleep. Hahah.

Take a good look at the future chefs.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. we've all got a chef,a pilot, a few businessmen, an engineer, 2 artistic guys, 1 bondage fella, a few others and 1 form 5 kid.

Nimalan D said...

ahha and if any of ou'll get sued, yo can just call me to represent you all in court.15 percent discount la

Anonymous said...

ahaha .. what makes u think when we get sued u would even have finished ur first semester in college?

Anonymous said...

hahah...maybe we dont even need a lawyer.. we can pay whoever that sue us off..

Anonymous said...

I just wanna be like Bryan Tan , the amazing Chef . He's a huge motivation for other people to excel .

Anonymous said...

siapa anonymous kali ni ?

Andrew said...

Hahahaha... must be bryan lar

Nimalan D said...

Ahha ken i assuming la you;ll wont get sued so fast ma......Bryan never mind la instead of paying the fiftenn percent cook for me lo.then I can get good food every once in awhile

Anonymous said...

I'm not bryan . I'm one from smdj who is in form 5 just wondering wht it would be like to be out of school doing wht=at you do . No its not sarcasm . you use to be agangster alike in school and now you're doing this . its good .