Sunday, April 06, 2008

Andrew.

Andrew

It just kicked in. You're gone. You were suppose to teman me when i came back to msia in july. Even before i left, every single time we went out, u were there with me. We were suppose to play futsal. Our team was the strongest i've been in with shameez, kur win. I was suppose to come back and ole u.. and then laugh. we were suppose to play pool. remember you were suppose to get revenge since i kicked ur ass so bad before i left?

I know all that is history now. And wtv plans ahead would just be wat ifs. Indeed i will miss you. You were always there for me when i needed to talk to someone. No doubt, everyone else was too. But u were the preferred choice somehow. Mb it was the bond we had when ppl started leaving. It was the 2 of us against the world. Tah kei, pool, foosball. We could do it all. And i'll always rmb u for that.

Its selfish of me to still want u around and fight to survive. But i guess its better this way, so u wont have to suffer even after u get up. And i know ppl say you're in a better place now, but deep down i know you're still watching us. Everyone of your rvn boys. Looking after us to make sure we're safe. You'll always be in my heart bro. I'll always rmb the 3 jokes u told me on skype the last time we talked. noah, america/canada and rooster. It was stupid, yet memorable.

King said u looked peaceful. At ease. Im sure u waited for shaun b4 u let go. It was nice of u. We will all miss you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's fucking sad. omg i can't accept this really i can't. It's just so moving.

L.A said...

Andrew is loved by all of us,and his passing is a shock to all.All that's left to do now is to remember who he was and what he stood for,and to draw strength from his memories to help us move on in life.

Anonymous said...

Hold on by Sarah McLachlan

Hold on to yourself
for this is gonna hurt like hell.

Hold on to yourself.
You know that only time can tell

what is it in me that refuses to believe
this isn't easier than the real thing.

My love
you know that you're my best friend.
You know that I'd do anything for you
and my love
let nothing come between us
my love for you is strong and true.

Am I in heaven here or
am I...
At the crossroads I am standing.

So now you're sleeping peaceful
I lie awake and pray
that you'll be strong tomorrow
and will see another day
and we will praise it
and love the light that brings a smile
across your face.

Oh god
if you're out there won't you hear me.
I know we're never talked before

and oh god
the man I love is leaving
won't you take him when he comes to your door.

Am I in heaven here or
am I in hell
at the crossroads I am standing.

So now you're sleeping peaceful
I lie awake and pray
that you'll be strong tomorrow
and we will see another day
and we will praise it
and love the light that brings a smile
across your face

hold on to yourself
for this is gonna hurt like hell.

My condolence.

Anonymous said...

I am sure he will be so happy that he knows you all care for him so much.
I really feel like crying just from reading this post.
Live your lives to the fullest and not mourn for him. Thats what he will want. Dedicate your soul to do the best you can for him.
I am truly sorry for what has happened.
-passerby-

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace Andrew... I'm sure you're in a peaceful and safe place now... I am sorry to hear what happened, but take care guys......

Anonymous said...

your brotherhood moved me

may his soul rest in piece

yee