Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Change log.

Things that are done:
  1. Background color. Grey is a bit mroe subtle, isn't it?
  2. "About Us" photo.
  3. "About Us" copywriting, slightly.
  4. Individual Profile photos.
  5. Cleaning up contributers. Wern Eik, you still want me to put you up?
  6. New sidebar compnent. "RVN of All Time"
  7. New RVNOtM.
  8. New header, kinda.
  9. Removal of my photo at the end.
  10. Removal of voting booth.
Thing's that i'm working on.
  1. Photography of new header. I'll make it as killer as I can.
  2. Maybe altering the profile pictures, they're too striking and distracting. Doesn't match the background.
  3. A new RVNoTM. Haha.
  4. Probably a database where I can upload all the important photos (penang, andrew's etc) so you guys can grab it. It'll be mid-res though. Around 800 x 600.
  5. New "link us" photos.
  6. Any suggestions?

Hope you guys like what I've done so far.


Ahh.

No comments: