Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Miss You, Dy.








I have to admit, i got damn pissed when you kept using the "got la" and "my friends" sentence, but come to think of it, that was how I used to talk to you (all). I regret, for not spending enough time with you, especially in the last few weeks before the accident happened. It was my choice to abandon/ffk you. I really do regret it. On the other hand, you helped me out countless times in the past, and I will always remember that. Thank you dyy, I owe you a lot. Parting with you has changed my views on many things, now I tend to appreciate friendship more. You will always be in our hearts.


We all love you.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. Well, there are no words of comfort that I can offer you because I know, no matter how much people around you try to make you feel better, it just won't work.

It's easy to say, "He's looking over you." or "Don't think so much about it.", the such. But, it's hard for people to understand how you're feeling inside.

I've just lost a very close friend mine 4 months ago. Things hadn't been the same since then...I've been living in denial for 2 months plus. It was just recently that it hit me that he's really gone for good but I guess I've learned to accept it.

Just be strong...

And remember,

It's not wrong to grief.

God bless