Friday, April 25, 2008

RVN for life.

Andrew….It has been almost 3 weeks since you’ve left all of us…Up till 2day I’m still in denial.. I think most of us are..looking back at pictures of all of us together during those fun times..still makes me think you’re still around and that when I go back to Malaysia..everything would be back to how it was..the old’ Rvn gang 2gether doing what we do best..But ..I’ve got to face reality..Its not easy..and It never will be …I guess I have to accept the fact that I would never see you again….in this life that is…I’ve never gotten a chance to tell you this.. But you’ve been a great cousin,friend and brother..not many people have the bond me and you share..I think we’re the closest cousins...haha… We were always known as the “cousins” in the gang..heh..Heck.. I still remember how I gave u your nickname Penguin..It was in the taxi on the way to Pertama.. If im not mistaken either shaun or ken was with us.. Good times..good times.. playing futsal back in Msia would never be the same without you… When most of the rvn’s left …It was usually me and you..and we would play at least twice a week…whether it was with our friends or with shameez and co…If its not futsal..we would be in the gym working out..haha..and u would be hardcoring on ur abs… u keep calling me slacker..but I think Ken is quite slacker also la..and daley fuck.. Well, I guess this is it… the only way we can see or speak to u is through our dreams.. I believe you’re communicating with us..so please continue to do so…. Till we meet again..

Your cousin,
Chris


-Rvn for life-

No comments: