Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This all still feels like a dream...

Hey guys, hope everyone's holding up fine. Let time do the healing I guess. I'd like to do a personal testimonial because I feel I have to. This is how we fought.

Andrew I know you remember how we first met, it was like destiny. I know if it wasn't for Chris, but that is why I met Chris in the first place right? In primary school. Like I said, it was as if everything had already been planned before hand. Everytime I look at you, I think back to the time we met at the Kuntum thing. Ironically, thats what you wrote in my tribute book before I left. That was memorable because somehow I can't forget details of that
day like how I got scolded in front of everyone, and that guy with the freaking bumble bee yoyo think he's damn cool all, and how we found that diapers/panties thing underneath the chair and how I met my old friend there as well. From then on I can tell you it was a blur because nothing else mattered. I'm not sure if the rest know or you can remember, but the next cap of my life was when I had that big fight with you. Do you remember ? Actually it was me and Rezza. How we talked behind your back when you were right in front of us.. haha.. that was so long ago.. felt like a month ago.. It was a fight about how you were kiam remember.. I dont know how that turned out.. but if anyone wants to know.. feel free ... take a look at the pics.. you'll find out.. I don't regret that fight.. it brought us so much closer.. from then on .. I can so much as tell all of you with a sturdy heart that we never fought after that .. at all.. if there were it would have been because we were both acting like sorhais.. Everything started falling into place when we started playing CS huh.. it just got better from there on.. nothing could stop us.. we were on top of the world.. we lived life like we should have.. We had tuitions together with Tajun and Chris.. fun ... so fun.. remember Pearly ? she loved you.. heh.. those 3 years in primary school.. was so much better with you around.. together with the guys.. and I wont tell you about high school coz we all shared it together..somehow at times you were a mystery to me andrew.. you kept bugging me about alot of things.. especially church... specially when we were young.. and then as we grew older, other things.. it felt like you were rushing for something.. I didnt know what.. you know what I find weird ? I find it weird that i spent my last 3 most important years of primary school with you.. and my last 3 most important years of high school with you.. keruing will never go down.. ironic.. I felt you were rushing rushing to be somewhere .. to go somewhere.. now I know.. i've always wanted to know what your philosophy of life was .. now I know.. You've always talked about success.. I will be that.. You've always wanted to travel around the world.. I will do that.. You've always wanted to do it young.. I'll be young when all this happens.. I will not dedicate my life to you.. I will not live my life for you.. but I will tell you Andrew.. what I can do.. I will live your dream.. your journey.. thats what life means.. U finally found out huh .. We will be back in f4. I promise..

~ I will take your heart with me, I will fly as you would, so spread your wings and fly as high as you can, for down here, I will be doing that.

I love all of you guys too so much.. be around.. lets all catch up.. you are all family..
~SAS~BTMD~Saints~Titanz~JBI~

Foolish games we play..


No comments: