Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dreaming Out Loud

All of us are alive we have organs that keep us alive, but what really are we ? We are souls, that's what we are. People constantly talk about personality, character and emotions. Let me tell you that our bodies do not hold such power to show things like that. Our brain do not dictate who we are, it only helps us to make decisions, to analyze situations.. let me emphasize... "help".. not entirely.. the rest.. is from our souls.. deep down inside.. it proves who we are.. really.. our personality. Think rationally, how can your brain or any other organ of your body possibly show who you are or how you act ? Feeling what you feel ? Our bodies are just containers for our souls, to keep us inside.. to help us communicate.. like an aid for our souls. I finally found out what I really want in life. I used to know what I really want in life when I was younger but it drifted away somehow. As we grow older, we get distracted from so many materialistic desires that we forget who we are and what we want deep down. We forget our souls. Whereas, when we were younger, our minds were somewhat pure, no distractions, one mind and only one mind. Nowadays, our mind, our souls, are clogged up with things that don't really matter that much. Then, there will one day come a new beginning for us or not, whatever you might think of it, to save us, from a world so detached. Our day came, Andrew saved us.. It's time for us to start anew.. a clean slate.. speak to your soul.. look deep down.. its there.. at least I've found it.. I want you guys to find it too.. I know what I have to do.. here.. on earth.. for now.. Do what you need to do, no boundaries, with the thought of not hurting anyone close to you or burdening. Think straight. What you really want here on earth.

Guys whoever, please try not to keep things inside, but if you feel have to then I'll respect it.. but if you need someone to confide in.. just do it.. dont hesitate.. okay ? Talk to God... talk to a friend... talk to ur family.. someone you know close.. I'll be here .. im just a keyboard away, a phone call away.. I'm sorry I don't do the usual.. because I don't see it.. all of you are so happy go lucky.. thats how I reply.. I wouldnt have expected any other feelings with that exterior happiness.. I wouldnt know whats going on deep down inside.. so if you have to.. come out of your shell..

We are all close for a reason.

"i prefer life when it was so simple like in form 4 like that"

~we should still be able to live that way
Andrew

I'll live your dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am really moved shaun. really. what is it that you are planning to do or at least you know what to do?

p/s: i am sure andrew must be really proud of you =)

Anonymous said...

Shaun, indeed you have seen the message Andrew's final message. stay strong bro...